Friday 23 August 2013

Shared Preferences error

Shared Preferences error

search resultsandroid - Shared Preferences error - Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and
enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
stackoverflow.com/.../15251540/shared-​preferences-error - Cached

android - Using shared preferences editor - Stack Overflow
However, I get an error (lines indicated with comments) ... method ,let be
sure you should place the shared preference in your OnCreate() method ...
stackoverflow.com/.../using-shared-​preferences-editor - Cached

Storage Options | Android Developers
Use Shared Preferences for primitive data; Use internal device storage for
private data; Use external storage for large data sets that are not
private;
developer.android.com/guide/topics/data/​data-storage.html - Cached

Contribute error: shared preferences file can't be found ...
I am using Contribute 3 (from Macromedia Studio 8) on a Mac (Mac OS X
10.5). I have a connection to a server, and right now I have one draft
webpage. I finished ...
www.justskins.com/...error-shared-​preferences-56541.html - Cached

I have problem working with SHARED PREFERENCES, I think is ...
I have problem working with SHARED PREFERENCES, I think is project
specific... i used the same before without errors but now get error:
lselwd: 3/9/13 1:43 AM
groups.google.com/d/topic/android-​developers/8Oj... - Cached

Store and Get an Object in Android Shared Preferences ...
Can I store and retrieve an object in Android Shared Preferences? ...
There is a lot of code missing that you will want to add like error
checking and ...
androidcodemonkey.blogspot.com/2011/07/​store...shared.html - Cached

Shared Preferences Help Needed - Android Forums
I'm able to store text in a shared preferences in my Settings.java, ...
The only error I get is when I try and run Send.java: The application
Fault Reporter ...
androidforums.com/...shared-preferences-​help-needed.html - Cached

Adobe Community: Contribute error: shared preferences file ...
Usually this message means that you have to take the following action in
Contribute: 1. in the main menu go to >Edit>Administer websites (2.
optional: change some ...
forums.adobe.com/thread/51003 - Cached

group policy preference - Adding Printers shared Printers ...
group policy preference - Adding Printers shared Printers - User
Preferences Event Log - error 0x8007007b. ... User Preferences Event Log -
error 0x8007007b.
social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/hu/​winserverGP/... - Cached

Mapping Printers with Group Policy Preferences Error
Hello, I have an issue in regards to using Group Policy preferences to map
printers on Vista. We are mapping "Shared" printers to Users (User
Configuration ...
social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/​windowsserver/en-US/... - Cached

No comments:

Post a Comment