search results

  1. VideoView not playing mp4 from raw folder? up vote 0 down vote favorite. I know that there are chapters of similar question on SO, but I must have been through them ...
    stackoverflow.com/questions/15255569/​videoview-not... - Cached
  2. ... file is named sherif.mp4 and placed in /raw ... play audio files but not the video and i think there is something related with videoview and assets or raw folder.
    stackoverflow.com/questions/3028717 - Cached
  3. I can\'t figure out why am i not able to play the video in my VideoView. ... in my assets/raw folder. I am successfully playing mp4 video from my sd card but ...
    android.bigresource.com/...cannot-play-​video-VideoView... - Cached
  4. This video play from raw folder. ... you have a VideoView in your xml file ... it is that the audio is working fine but not the video. Its an mp4 file.
    blogingtutorials.blogspot.com/2010/12/​play-video-from... - Cached
  5. Using VideoView to play mp4 from sdcard ... download/save a mp4 file in SD Card of the Android device, eg: ... (not running,only image from video) ...
    android-coding.blogspot. com/​...videoview-to-play-mp4-from... - Cached
  6. Android 4.2 sdk - Nexus 7 - mp4 in res/raw - No such file - Can\'t play video ... VideoView does not cover whole screen while playing videos in Android 23 weeks 3 days ...
    www.linuxine.com/...7-mp4-resraw...such-​file-cant-play-video - Cached
  7. I want to play mp4 video whic h is available in my assets/raw folder. I am successfully playing mp4 video from my sd ... am i not able to play the video in my VideoView.
    android.bigresource.com/Android-play-​video-file-in... - Cached
  8. I was hoping this wouldn’t be too difficult and was delighted to find the VideoView ... into your project’s res/raw folder. ... (and not the file name) ...
    javatech.org/2011/01/discovering-​android-embedding-video... - Cached
  9. I just came across the limitation of VideoView of not being able to play mp4 video ... my assets/raw folder. I am successfully playing mp4 video from my sd ...
    forumarray.com/android-way-to-play-mp4-​videos-on-phone... - Cached
  10. ... (/data/data/com.myapp/some/sub/folder/video.mp4) ... play. They files do exist though - I do not get a ... VideoView has problems with playing videos ...
    samsunggalaxysforums.com/showthread.php/​838-VideoView... - Cached